- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (20 Aug. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415452287
- ISBN-13: 978-0415452281
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 546,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
What A Girl Wants?: Fantasizing the Reclamation of Self in Postfeminism Paperback – 20 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Diane Negra is Professor of Film Studies and Screen Culture at University College Dublin. She is author of Off-White Hollywood: American Culture and Ethnic Female Stardom, editor of The Irish in Us: Irishness, Performativity and Popular Culture and co-editor of A Feminist Reader in Early Cinema and Interrogating Postfeminism: Gender and the Politics of Popular Culture.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Studies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism