- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
What to Expect: Before You're Expecting Paperback – 7 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Expecting to Expect? Plan Ahead.Everything you need to know before you're expecting to help you prepare for the healthiest possible pregnancy and the healthiest possible baby. Filled with practical tips, empathetic advice, and savvy strategies all designed to help you get that baby of your dreams on board faster. How to get your bodies into tip-top baby-making shape. Which foods feed fertility. Which lifestyle habits to quit and which to cultivate. How to have sex for conception success (from timing to positions to logistics). And when to seek fertility help. There's even a fertility planner to help you keep track of your conception adventure. Answers to all your baby-making questions:
- How can I tell when I'm ovulating if my cycles aren't regular?
- Should we be having sex everyday? Every other day? Three times a day?
- I've heard certain sex positions can help you conceive--true?
- I'm overweight--does that affect my chances of getting pregnant?
- Can certain foods help you get pregnant?
- I'm 37. Does that mean I'll have a harder time getting pregnant?
- How long should we keep trying to conceive before we get some help?
About the Author
Heidi E. Murkoff is one of the world's leading experts in pregnancy and childcare. She is the principle author of all the titles in the WHAT TO EXPECT series. She lives in Southern California with her husband Erik and two children.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
A highly recommended read for anyone who's thinking of trying for a baby.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category