- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
What the Buddha Never Taught - 20th Anniversary Edition: A 'behind the robes"" account of life in a Thai forest monastery Paperback – 30 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Ward is the author of six books, including the best-selling What the Buddha Never Taught and Savage Breast: One Mans Search for the Goddess. His travel stories have appeared in 13 anthologies, including Travelers Tales Best Travel Writing 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Tim is also the publisher of Changemakers Books (an imprint of John Hunt Publishing). He also co-owns Intermedia Communications Training with Teresa Erickson, his wife and business partner. They live in Bethesda, Maryland.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The author seemed to lack an understanding of Theravada Buddhism. His struggle to use the discipline of the monastery to his advantage was interesting.
Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
Look for similar items by category