- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (22 Sept. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1517362806
- ISBN-13: 978-1517362805
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,807,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What Are We Going To Do Next?: Social Team-Building And Finding Fun For City Adventurers Paperback – 22 Sep 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now this book, 'What Are We Going To Do Next', enables all, irrespective of who, to encompass the thrill and fun of organising such team-building events, both in the work place and socially, and really opens the doors for great times with others, whether a novice or experienced organiser. Another valued point that I have seen come from team-building is individual achievements in overcoming various phobias, fears or simple confidence issues - those supposedly 'weak' members have gone on to better their lives both career-wise and socially, one of my colleagues even overcoming his fear of flying then gaining a promotion in an international role! A good read and highly recommended!