- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 149 KB
- Print Length: 15 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: David Horowitz Freedom Center (6 July 2007)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0058PIX74
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #832,111 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Americans Need to Know About Jihad Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Spencer's evaluation of Islam rests entirely on quotations and works from Islamic radicals who any right minded person would know do not support true Islam or represent it the way it should have been used. His attitude that America and Israel are the superheroes and Islam is the super villain is absolute rubbish. Neither is able to escape the blame but his view is one that deserves no credit.
When quoting the Qur'an and Hadith he uses only brief snitches of both, such as when talking about women and violence against non-Muslims. If either, especially the Qur'an, are to be quoted then include several Stats before and after it or at least properly analyse each Ayat rather than dumping it in there because it looks threatening and fierce.
Spencer clearly also misunderstands the word Jihad. Whilst yes many Muslims have been whipped into a fury by using it as a way of battling Western and Israeli incursion it must be pointed out that Jihad is separated into higher and lower. The lower Jihad is what we see nowadays but the higher is more personal and set on improving the self of the body and of the spiritual faith (Imam) for the sake of Allah. The prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated that getting up with good intentions to remember Allah, pray, fast or just be friendly and opening is Jihad of the higher. This is what Americans need to know of Jihad, not the image of a fanatical Muslim gunman boasting of terrorism and destruction to any who do not agree with or are not Muslim.
Overall, Spencer seems to be like Wiertzema. A news fanatic looking at expressing his hatred of Islam regardless of how he does it or whether it is true or not.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Political Violence
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Freedom & Security
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Islam