on 8 February 2015
This book was very interesting and helped me enormously in my new Christian life. It was easy to understand and I found I couldn't stop reading it. I would sincerely recommend it to any other new Born Again Christians as it encouraged me and helped my understanding of my new way of life.
on 7 June 2014
A great booklet that asks a fundamental question of any Christian who has faith. What does it mean to be born again and are you showing this in your walk with God?
A great series of free booklets for Christians to study. Recommended
on 20 February 2015
A very clear presentation of the message of the Gospel and the need to be born again. He makes it clear that to say "I am a born again Christian" is the same as saying I am a Christian Christian, since one cannot be a Christian without having ben Born Again.
on 16 November 2013
Every new Christian should get their hands on a copy of this book. A friend of mine who it from one of my Kindles and can't believe what he's been missing all these times.
on 6 August 2013
Reading this small book is an excellent spend of your time. Have you been regenerated by the Spirit of God? Read it and know. It is very readable.
on 27 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it gave a clear understanding of the meaning to be born again. It is a good start for new Christians.
on 1 August 2013
Not my type of guidance,but others may find it helpful.the Lord guides you how he wants but that's how I feel
on 14 November 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.
on 30 December 2014