Customer reviews

Wham-O Original "Ultimate" Frisbee(Colors/Themes may vary)

on 22 June 2017
Is made of a harder plastic than the 1970's model and really doesn't fly well, it wobbles. Disappointed with this for the price I was hoping for much better. Mine was the 175g weight model by the way.
on 21 July 2016
Thanks. Perfect.
on 31 July 2013
This Frisbee does fly fantastic, with a little flick of the wrist it will fly so smooth and straight even when there is a stiff breeze.

Very pleased. I received a bright yellow 175g 'ultimate' Frisbee which I am very happy with. I play Frisbee as a bit of fun in the garden and nearby park with my kids and this is easily the best one we have bought, and we have several different brands and priced discs.
on 14 May 2012
Great product, great quality - had lots of Frisbees in the past, all cheaper but flimsier - you get what you pay for here, highly recommended!
on 4 January 2016
I had written a tale about how good I am with the Worlds 1 and only True Frisbee, but it wasn't allowed and so they, Amazon, tell you to review it which I did twice as they refused the review for the third time they then accuse you of spamming for repeatedly reviewing your reviews? How insane is that? So I've lost all impetus now to helpūüėĒ Nice work Amazon.
on 13 July 2015
Good quality Frisbee just like the original I had 40 years ago. Good weight and robust not flimsy plastic.Flys well and straight so easy to do tricks with unlike cheaper lightweight discs. Worth the extra cost.
on 23 May 2014
the Frisbee is too heavy, relatively large in size and has a deep lip making it really difficult for my 11yr old to work well; if this is for the family look at something simpler
on 1 October 2014
This product is a pro !! Made from durable material, fly really nicely and it is fantastic value for the money !! Highly recommend !!
on 27 February 2016
love this! It created so many fun memories! It is easy to hold and easy to pass on and catch.. just watch out for your teeth! :))
on 10 April 2016
My partner of 54 was very happy with this frisbee, memories of his youth flooded back and it was as good as he had remebered.