on 20 December 2012
This game is awsome!! It was my first mmo and im hooked, there's so much on offer with the infinite black its hard to put it all down but its a must have game you can play for 10 mins or a couple of hours its so addictive! When you do download it look me up for some advice madhouse83 is my player name
on 30 December 2012
This is my first purchase for my kindle fire. And I love the game. It has amazing features. Full of real players from all Over the world. There are lots of features and space ships. Upgrade them with hundreds of attachments. A unique battle system to make the mmorpg the fair online game I have ever played.
on 13 September 2014
At the start all is fine, once you reach lvl 15 you can no longer earn a living in the grey sectors around earth. (Learner sectors) you will have to go into black sectors which also happens to be PvP, so computer enemy's and real people can shoot you. That's where the trouble is, you are to new with not enough credits to buy a decent ship with decent gun etc to kill any real player that attack you, and they will without mercy. So you then have to join a corporation in an alliance. To have buddies to hide behind or die with. I'm on blue server, problem. 2 large alliances at constant war. So constant war patrols leads to getting ambushed ALOT. Even if your not in said alliances. But as your new with weak guns and ships your own alliance won't let you hunt with them as they want big ships with big hulls and big guns. So you can hunt computer enemy's if you can. Like the game, but from lvl 15 to lvl ? It's a real pain in the rear end! With lots of staying in the garrison during raids do I n g nothing!!!
on 21 October 2013
I have played a few games on my kindle which were all right but when I got this I was totally hooked. I love how you can join a Corp and battle in fleets with all your friends must have game five stars
on 22 April 2014
I have download this game and lost many hours to it. It is massively entertaining and can be played for minutes or hours at a time, it is played against other real people in real time much better and unpredictable than any A.I. there are now 4 servers to choose from but I play mostly on green so if you ever see dave190768 on green please be nice you will get a nice response in return, but be prepared to lose a lot of hours to it.
on 18 March 2015
I have played this game for years now and have seen it evolve into what it is now.
its engaging, social, has great economics and the ship selections are pretty great.
Expansive equipment possibilities and can pick up and put down as you want without fear of losing stuff when not around.
on 24 December 2013
I've never played such an MMO based on a tablet, I very rarely get game errors, and I've had the game for two months, only having on in such a time.
The PVP and PVM system in-game works flawlessly, allowing you to focus on one area of combat, and in a few short seconds focus on the next.
The corporation (or guild, dependant on other MMO' s you've played) system is very good also, it allows several bonuses that you need for the game, not only this but you can join your corporation with several others to form an alliance, or a collective of corporations.
However, there are a few bugs, but the game is in 1.2 or so, I must also admit it is very grindy (doing the same thing continuously) for the first few hours of gameplay, however, to pass this (I myself am a easily-bored man) take regular long breaks.
Review by in-game character SakuraBlaze :-)
Don't forget to enjoy!
on 27 December 2013
This is such a brilliant game!
It's about space and exploration and challenge.
I've always expected people to hate each other on MMOs (previous experience) but the community play well and fair with each other.
It's so complex yet so simple to actually play!
Definitely recommended for anyone who likes MMOs and has a tablet.
Using a phone, the screen ends up too cluttered with GUI elements to see the rest of the game, but my tablet plays the game nicely.
I'm md678685 and I play on the green server.
on 19 September 2014
Great game, easy to play. Pick it up, put it down, if you can. Eats time but not your wallet.
on 15 January 2014
I downloaded this game after a friend recommended it and havent looked back, you start in a small shuttle with nothing and kill npcs to earn credits and grow unlock or buy new ships and gain equipment to kit them out exactly how you want, then comes the pvp one on one combat to all out aliance war and everyrhing inbetween , this game has everything for the mmo fan .. and the best part is .. ITS FREE!! Join the fun!

Jpizzle . blue server