on 15 March 2014
She's done it again! Jennifer James has burst back into our Kindles, kicking ass, taking names, possibly drinking coffee and gifting us with another literary work of art! Having found Narnia in a wardrobe in Ballybunion, I am now on a quest to find the secret door to Ms James imagination, so far checking random alcohol cabinets and cookie jars. I'll let you know when I find it, but once there, I may never leave. Read all of her books and you'll understand why :-)
on 15 January 2014
With a Titan and a Nymph from the harem of the sea-god Poseidon, Ms James has created a new world that just begs for more. Once again, the plot was more unique than others I've come across, with an array of characters that were intriguing. The chemistry and sex-scenes...hot!

Well worth a read!
on 9 January 2014
Well, I was fortunate enough to read the first before the second but I'm happy to announce that this one reads as though it could well be a standalone... so if you've not read the first in this series don't worry, read it later... or buy it now :D

Why did i give it a five star rating you ask? Well... it deserves it is the easy answer. It's amazingly well written, void of errors and obstacles that we readers often stumble over... like spelling issues and repetition. What else? It's unique... I read... ALOT. This is unlike anything I've ever read. Nympho nymphs and Temptingly delicious Titans? What more could we want? The characters play well against each other, their chemistry literally burning off the page. Scenes so steamy you may well swoon. Once you pick this up you won't want to put it down. Addictive and refreshing.

Get your copy today, you won't regret it.