- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception: Essential Advice on Preparing Your Body for IVF and Other Fertility Treatments Paperback – 4 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"West is renowned for helping women to get pregnant when everything else has failed" (The Times)
"one of Europe's leading authorities on using natural health to enhance fertility" (Style magazine)
"Zita's book will be a great help and should be recommended to potential patients at an early stage in their investigation and treatment" (Professor William Ledger, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Head of Unit, University of Sheffield)
"Much sought after acupuncturist and midwife who helped Kate Winslet stay in shape during her pregnancy" (Elle)
"Zita West is an inspirational woman whose holistic approach to fertility, combining traditional and complementary treatments, is a lesson to us all" (Tim Child, Consultant Gynaecologist at the University of Oxford and Director of the Oxford Fertility Unit)
The essential guide to fertility, IVF and other assisted fertility treatments, by leading fertility guru and bestselling author Zita WestSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I highly recommend this book for anyone going through or thinking of going through fertility treatment,it's easy to read and has lots of great help and advice.
I would definately recommend this book - even if you have similar books. It is very accessible with lots of very helpful information and it is only about £10! What else in the fertility journey is that cheap?!
Hard times , this book is a god send, I don't tend to read much, but I have learnt so much from this book and understood it to a high level, stopped me from stressing about what I didn't know.
So much information to read and digest but it's written in a way everyone can benifit from.
Thank you for writing this!!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Conceiving & Infertility
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle