on 18 April 2015
While not as long as the mighty 100cm straws I also bought here, these are very long and have bright colours. My nephew and niece enjoyed playing with one each - his parents had a bunch hidden away, and we kept a few for the Strawbees.
on 9 December 2012
These straws are ideal for my mother who cannot hold a cup easily. They can be easily cut to length if needed and stand up to a lot of use.
on 4 February 2014
Brought these straws for my 21st party.
Very annoyed that the delivery man left them on my driveway in clear view of passes by and so they got rained on
The straws themselves were excellent just shame about the way they were left.
on 16 January 2013
we had so much fun using these straws at christmas they arrived in good time and they were exactly as discribed
on 9 July 2014
I know it says 70cm but they really are long! Very vibrant too, much brighter than the photo suggests.

I'm really pleased that I bought them for my son's craft box, they have so much potential for making random crafty things out of!
on 13 January 2011
I could've done with 50cm straws to be honest, was using them with a fishbowl. Good quality straw and worth the price, limited choice of colours though.
on 6 June 2014
Excellent for craft!!! We used them to keep 6 boys occupied on Christmas day! With straws and a roll of sticky tape they built the Tower of London, Eiffel Tower and no end of things!
on 30 July 2015
These are excellent, get them for a close friend who had a stroke and struggles with smaller straws, I've had about 3 lots from you will be buying again
on 7 October 2014
These were a great hit at the party I used them for, although so enormous in practice that I ended up cutting them into halves!
on 12 July 2013
had to cut in half for my goldfish bowl cocktail and hot tub party. My guest enjoyed them and took some home x