- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (27 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1479335282
- ISBN-13: 978-1479335282
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,972,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Werewolf of Oz: Fantasy Travel by Google Maps: A Literary Nonsense Travel Fantasy Parody Across all Regions of Australia Paperback – 27 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marc Latham was born in St. Helier, Jersey during 1965. He grew up in Wales, and became a big heavy rock and metal fan in his youth. Along with Kerouac's 'On The Road' and other counter-culture books, rock lyrics and magazines were a big influence on Marc's desire to write. He hitched from home aged 21, and travelled on a shoestring to all the populated continents between 1987-94. He has since visited several countries on shorter trips. After completing his big journeys, a desire for new challenges led Marc to university, and he graduated with a PhD in 2005. Marc Latham has been working as a freelance writer in Leeds since graduating from university. He works out of the greenygrey.co.uk website, which has an animal welfare and environmentalism theme. On March 20th, 2012 Marc self-published his first book on Amazon Kindle. 'Werewolf of Oz' combines wacky comedy and epic poetry to a rock music soundtrack in a two-year virtual travel across all the regions of Australia guided by Google maps and a Wizard of Oz theme. In September, 2012 he self-published it as a book on Amazon CreateSpace.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|