Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 27 June 2014
I bought "We're going on a lion hunt" for my granddaughter on the train as her favourite book is "going on a bear hunt" but I shouldn't have bothered as it took less than three minutes to read, the layout being exactly the same as bear hunt but the artwork was poor standard. I should add that we read it on I pad and not kindle.

I also thought at the time that £3.50 for children's kindle book was a bit steep but with the quality being so poor, thought it was not worth the money at all.

I do not like leaving bad reviews but I don't want people to waste their money.
on 17 September 2013
Uncannily similar to say the least. But still (or perhaps exactly because of that) an entertaining read for a toddler.
on 16 May 2014
We used to act this out as cubs round the campfire in the Sixties. How can she possibly claim authorship? Beautifully illustrated though.
on 31 January 2013
My daughter loves we're going on a bear hunt, this is just as great. I have. Brought a copy for every child I know it's that good!
on 21 June 2014
Good story for bedtime enjoyed reading to my grand daughter

Nice to do the voices and noices. belle loved it !
on 4 July 2013
A copycat of "we are going on a bear hunt", but my son enjoyed it nevertheless. A little bit more original will be good.
on 3 April 2013
My 3 year old son absolutely loves this book. It's very interactive and fun. He wants to read it over and over again.
on 18 January 2014
Got this to help encourage my youngest to read more and we both love this story. Great for imaginations of all ages
on 29 August 2013
My son really enjoyed this book he did keep trying to change word as used to bear hunt but loved it all the same
on 8 February 2014
Really love this book bought it for kindle on iPad and it's illustrations really came to life in this format.