Colour Name: grey|Change
Price:£18.64+ £4.03 shipping

on 3 July 2013
This fits the bill perfectly for someone who needs a convenient way to keep their most important travel documents together. A normal wallet is not good enough for a traveller - this solves the problem. I have managed to fit into mine:
- Passport
- Currency (you don't have to fold the notes and it will hold very big notes unfolded)
- Cards (it holds 4 but you could squeeze more in)
- Pen
- Small notebook
There is plenty of space left for me to store train tickets / airport boarding passes etc. You should be able to get your car key in there too... good if you are parking at the airport. There is a belt loop if you want to attach it to your person for security - and the sides are held together with fabric so even with the zip fully undone things wont fall out.
Don't expect a top notch finish - it's a durable but simple nylon finish - but for the price it is a bargain. You shouldn't be disappointed.
on 16 August 2012
Very useful including pockets/sections for most travel items you might need. to keep everything organised and ready for you.
Bit flimsy looking though, the linings look like they're going to rip and get's stuck in the zip very easily.
It came in very useful on my last holiday but I was expecting something a bit sturdier and better looking for £15.
I probably wouldn't pay any more than £5-£7 for this product if I had known exactly what it looked like in real life.
on 30 August 2013
The case has a fundamental design flaw that the zip catches and jams every single time on the material inside. This makes the case unusable was travelling through airports when you need to repeatedly show ID or boarding passes etc. I used it for one outward trip to the US and gave up with it. £11.49 wasted.

Granted it's not very expensive but that shouldn't mean basic functions are flawed.

Whilst in the US I bought an Eagle Creek "Travel Agent". Far, far superior in every way. Granted double the the price of this but in this case you get what you pay for.

Eagle Creek Travel Agent Torch
[...]
on 11 August 2013
Too flimsy, looks better in the photo, documents can fall out, colour is good that is what attracted too buying it..the inside should also be red. So very average and I won't be buying this product again in the future.
on 2 June 2013
The first time I opened it, the zip jammed, it took me 20mins to get it undone and after that it was warped and half broken. I though £10 bargain, just to keep my travel documents in. But I fear, I would got to passport control and have it stuck in it
The Wenger Document case is an ideal store for passports and travel money/ cards. As a very frequent traveller its always the last thing I put in my bag so i know i have it; and I leave it stocked with currency; passports and hotel / airline frequent guest cards. Travelling for work its not really a sensible size for printing and storing complex itineraries; but a typical holiday will happily fit printed on A4; folded up on one side. Once you have pared your car; there is even a clip for your car keys so you know where they are when you get back...
on 27 November 2015
Pros:

- I was able to fit a passport, four credit/debit cards, currency enough for a trip, and a small notepad into this item. It also has a fob.
- Red is a nice vibrant colour, and the design looks attractive and works as a unisex item.

Cons:

- For the £15 paid, I was quite disappointed with the quality of the material used. Not so much on the outside (including the zip), but on the inside.

Overall, it's a nice item that does as intended and I'm pleased with it, but I wouldn't purchase it again. I would look elsewhere and get the same quality (but not as attractive a design) for probably half the price.
on 12 March 2013
It does the job,. But honestly wouldn't say it was worth the money,.... It did arrive quickly though, was pleased with that.
on 5 January 2013
Bought this as a gift for my son who travels a lot with his job. The case is a really nice idea for travel and personal documents, but it could be slightly bigger as the pockets and compartments were filled to maximum capacity. My son was pleased with the case and I was glad I bought it.
on 24 June 2014
I bought my Dad one of these as he is an organisation freak, and thought that this would be ideal for when the family go on holiday!
It was so handy when we went to Florida, we were able to keep all confirmation papers, flight tickets, two passports, car keys, everything in it!

The zip worked perfectly too! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone and I'm currently purchasing myself one too.

See one answered question