Colour Name: Grey|Change

on 6 March 2013
This is a thermoset plastic which is brittle and has no elasticity. It is made from this cheap recycled plastic and is not fit for purpose. I question the genuine brand of the product as these things are so easy to fake.

Dont bother ! I sent mine back after it broke on the FIRST USE. Waste of my time. Buy one from boots so you know what you are getting.

Good delivery from Seller though.
on 17 October 2012
They are strong and durable. However they do not lock so can just be used for identification and keeping your bag from bursting
on 28 May 2013
A little strong you may think considering other reviews are good however my experience was not good. Nice looking straps but the clasp and buckle are made from a very hard and somewhat brittle plastic. I purchased one strap mid April and two more mid May and put all three to first use at the end of May. 2 hr flight within Europe and two out of the three straps never survived the luggage handlers. One strap with a broken clasp and the other with a broken buckle. The third strap although still ok I doubt it will last. I have other straps over 10 years old, cheaper and not as good looking but still going strong. My advice, don't waste your money.
on 1 September 2012
At first glance these straps seem such great value for money. Unfortunately one strap broke at the airport in the UK before we even began our holiday and another was broken when we collected our cases on arrival back in the UK after our holiday.
on 22 April 2013
I found these straps to be strong and secure on my luggage, great product for a great price, would definitely recommend.
on 8 July 2013
Wrong plastic. too stiff & brittle; broken in the first use itself. Buckle is bulky, stick out of luggage.
on 4 July 2012
The strap looks lovely on my Wenger luggage i will be able to see it well whrn it comes round at the airport