on 21 March 2016
Of the 2 padlocks in the set, one doesn't even work with the keys supplied - I haven't managed to open the lock at all. All 4 of the keys will only push into the lock about half way. It's like something is blocking the key going into the lock.

The other padlock seems to work fine, but only 2 out of the 4 keys supplied seem to work properly - the other 2 are a bit difficult to turn.

The locks themselves seem a bit plasticky. I am not at all impressed with the quality of this product, and will be returning them for a refund.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 March 2017
Not as good build quality as the branding or the images suggest. All in all, a tad overpriced in my opinion. Certainly they didn't inspire a feeling of great security.
on 12 October 2014
Not overly sturdy: I'm pretty sure I could break them by tugging hard on them. That said, all of these suitcase padlocks are similar in this respect. One of the four we bough went missing in transit. Nothing was disturbed in the case and there was no TSA inspection note. I'm pretty sure I put it on securely so I think it just fell off en route.
on 7 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin. A simple key based lock that is TSA compatible, so airport security can get into the case, if selected for physical examination, without breaking the lock.
on 21 July 2013
Does what it says on the packaging, Needed new padlocks fed up with all the little brass ones you always seem to buy. Plus going to USA next year, these are apparently coded so that customs don't have to snap your locks will wait and see
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2015
Excellent locks, well pleased with purchase.
on 18 September 2016
Need to open and close the lock by the key several times before use.
on 18 December 2014
Just what I wanted and arrived quickly
on 3 March 2016
Look good and do the job.
on 14 June 2016
first class product - fast delivery