Colour: grey|Change

on 10 September 2013
I needed an RFID passport cover once I realised both passports had RFID chips : this Wenger cover is attractive and practical. It fits two UK and Australian passports comfortably.
This is a well designed and made passport case which can accommodate two UK biometric passports comfortably. The outside looks and feels durable and closes securely whilst the grey and black finish is very tasteful. Inside it's nicely finished too and it's easy to get the passports in and out. This passport cover sports the classic "Swiss" Wenger logo and feels well made and therefore as though it should be RFID resistant, but as other reviewers point out it's hard to verify the claim. However, for the time being I'll give this trusted brand and quality looking product the benefit of the doubt. Recommended.
on 15 February 2013
Good quality, and I can fit both my husband's and my passport into the one protective passport cover (no need to buy two!). I bought it to guard against identity theft. Due to its bright red colour it's much easier to find the passports when we need to present them at the airport. - Can fully recommend this product.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this case to protect my new passport from wear and tear and I didn't really care about the RFID blocking.

It fit to my passport well and my new passport looks much better than my old one, which I didnt keep in a case. However I have noticed at airports that the passport scanners will not work, and you have to remove the case before you scan the passport. I guess this is intended in the design so I cant really take any stars off, but it is a slight annoyance.
on 10 December 2014
Good protection but it sets the metal detectors off in the airport.
on 1 February 2014
It is cheerful and obviously protective but I was disappointed that there was no closure on it as the logo on the front suggests there might be. It is rather stiff so doesn't close down on itself when you are not holding it. stays slightly open. Not worth returning it for that but if I had realised it I would have probably chosen a different one.
on 27 March 2016
A well built and good quality passport holder. I have had it for 3 years now and it is still standing strong with no wear and tear evident.

It is able to hold a passport with easy access. I do use mine to hold not only my passport but also my printouts for booking details which it can hold if folded.

It does what it says on the tin, just don't expect it to hold much more than your passport, ID card and a few documents.
on 15 June 2012
Just got a new passport and I'm sure this will make it keep that new look for much longer. Very happy with the product!

*Just bare in mind that you will normally be asked to take your passport off the cover when presenting it to a border agent...

One thing that I liked about this one is that it doesn't show any country or nationality, as I heard from my dad that you are told off if you use a cover from a different nationality to the one in the passport as it is apparently "misleading"...?

The product is very nicely finished and you can hear the foil inside which protects the chip from being read by the wrong person.

By the way, it fits my German passport perfectly, not a mm more or less!
review image review image review image review image
on 23 February 2014
but I have no way of knowing how well it protects the passport from a device that can read its contents ...
Not sure if I was protected from RFID on my recent flights - I don't remember seeing any suspicious people hiding scanners upon their person. But as a passport holder, it is very sturdy, rather grown up and has the little Swiss Army Knife logo that one either loves or hates. The grey is a very pleasant colour and the case has internal slots holding the passport securely, it is also very easy to remove passports as required for flashing them through the fast lanes at the airport.