on 9 April 2015
I like to take 1 capsule every day and I feel great. You can take 2 capsule before a workout for an energy boost. I feel like I have enough energy with 1 capsule. These capsules contain caffeine 300mg so if you do not like taking cafeine these are not for you. Raspberry Ketone is 500mg, African Mango 200mg and trytophan 100mg.
on 5 January 2015
Have used theses along with green coffee bean extract on a daily basis for about 4 months now and all I can say is what a difference they have made! The initial weight loss was outstanding and it's continuing to shed! I have a lot more enrol, sleep better and feel all around healthier! Brilliant product!
on 29 April 2014
I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that I have not changed my eating or exercise habits and the inches are just falling off my stomach, which is my major problem area. WIll definitely keep using, its an excellent product.
on 8 November 2013
Great service and speedy delivery from wellbeing pro! The ketones are great I am slowly coming off a no carbs diet and taking ketones to slowly introduce carbs again. I take two in the morning and one at about 3pm. They certainly suppress appetite sometimes I eat breakfast before taking them otherwise I just wouldn't want any! My weight has still been coming down since taking them and they have helped keep any naughty cravings at bay! I am currently on bottle two and wouldn't be without them now definitely worth a try for anyone!
on 27 May 2014
Like many others on here, I ignored the bad reviews for this product and unfortunately I well and truly paid the price for this. Before purchasing I was well aware of the caffeine content of this product, and being someone who drinks plenty of red bull, coffee and frequently leans towards pro plus (caffeine tablets) too, I thought that this would be no problem for me at all. I took one pill, and I can honestly say I have never experienced anything like it. I literally could not sit still, I felt incredibly anxious, lighthearted and my heart was racing. At about 2 am ( I could not sleep at all due to my heart still pounding) I was genuinely concerned that something had gone seriously wrong. These effects lasted for a full 24 hours and even after that I still did not feel quite right. If you are reading this please think long and hard before buying this product!!!
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2014
These are very good,they really help to curb my appetite with no nasty side effects and have helped
Keep up with my weight loss.
on 3 April 2014
This is by far the best slimming pill I have ever tried! The entire package oozes quality and you just know it is not just some cheap junk you can pick up for a few quid. It came with a few helpful weight loss tips shortly after purchasing and that has made quite a difference. First week was fab, lost 7 lbs with 3lbs lost every consequent week. I’ now on my third week and very happy : )
on 27 November 2014
Really help with managing appetite and increasing weight loss, the pounds have been flying off! Great, professional product.
on 10 November 2014
Okay so I started in these pills around 2 days ago! I'm going to be honest...I experienced a weird headache but didn't take painkillers! However, the pills work I think! I've been walking and going to the gym and yes the pills give me the motivation to not eat junk! I want to give updates every once in a while and thought I'd start at the beginning...fight off the headaches! I have more energy, and psychological or not, it does work! I'll write more on day 10 and hopefully I'll have lost some weight and it'll be at 5 stars!
on 16 December 2014
Being within a healthy BMI already and starting to pick up awful eating habits again this winter, I thought I was hardly going to lose any weight. I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and have lost a lb a week without changing my diet! These really do work however be careful when taking another one in the afternoon, I felt hyper in the night time when I exceeded to two a day due to the caffeine in it! Started struggling to sleep until 1am so I only take one every morning now. Amazing product overall!