The Well Connected Dog: A Guide to Canine Acupressure Paperback – 1 Oct 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A wonderful tool to really get to know your dog.
This book is well researched yet very readable
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything to get you started on Canine wellbeing and shiatsuPublished 9 months ago by andrea marsh
Full of extremely useful information. As an animal acupressure practitioner, I regularly turn to this book for ideas and inspiration when working with dogs.Published on 28 May 2014 by tmch_1981
Really helpful and useful book glad I bought it , as a shiatsu practitioner I found it very useful indeadPublished on 8 Jan. 2014 by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Massage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Dogs & Wolves
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Animal Husbandry > Dogs