- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley; 1st edition (25 July 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047084499X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470844991
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 2.3 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,145,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Welcome to the Creative Age: Bananas, Business and the Death of Marketing Hardcover – 25 Jul 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"... Using ingeniously insightful witty examples, mark Earls embarks on a radical and comprehensive critique of the fundamental principles of business and marketing..." (Marketing Business, September 2002)
"…a highly entertaining and thought–provoking denunciation of what’s gone wrong with marketing…Mark’s easy–flowing writing style will encourage you to try to spend the evening reading it at one sitting…" (www.theidm.com 4 November 2002)
"…anyone interested in our industry (marketing), and the society we help to create, should read this book…" (Research Magazine, February 2003)
From the Inside Flap
This book puts the accepted ideas of marketing into perspective. It draws together new learning and anecdotes from disparate fields – from neuroscience and Cary Grant to circuses and rock music – to offer a series of thought starters for marketers on how to apply the new learning to their everyday experiences and the shape of their organizations.
An online bulletin board allows you to share your own experiences and debate with other readers: www.deathofmarketing.com
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Creativity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management