- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.30 delivery
Weiss Cosmofen RM SP-710.110 White PVC, uPVC Window, Door, Dent or Crack, Impact Resistance Repair Mass Kit 19 Grams
- Repairs Dents, Cracks and Holes in Hard PVC & uPVC Window and Door frames
- Rapid set time 1.5 to 5 minutes depending on temperature and humidity
- Low Shrinkage during Hardening
- Excellent Adhesion, Impact Resistance Repair
- Can be used on Coloured PVC by Colour Matching with a uPVC Scratch Repair Touch Up Pen
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Weiss Cosmofen RM SP-710.110 White PVC, uPVC Window, Door, Dent or Crack, Impact Resistance Repair, has been specially developed for the repairing of cracks, chips, dents, false drillings and other general damage on PVC-hard profiles. It offers hard impact resistance and quick, easy and safe handling during the repair.
Hard impact resistance
Suitable for the repair of cracks, chips, dents, false drillings and other damage on PVC profiles
What's in the pack
1 x Cosmo SP-711.110 Powder Component (13g)
1 x Cosmo SP-712.110 Fluid Component (6g)
1 x Spatula
1 x Instructions
Instructions for use
Please note: Ensure that the damaged PVC profile is clean and dry before attempting a repair.
Please note: After mixing, ensure the damaged profile is repaired in a timely fashion. Please see technical data (Processing Time) for more information.
1. It may be necessary to rework a damaged surface before repair, an example of this is that if a crack is present, use a chisel or a milling cutter to cut a triangular grove into the PVC. This allows for easy repair.
2. Shake the fluid component and pour into the powder container so the powder and fluid combine.
3. Mix the mass until it becomes homogenous (Mixed evenly) using the supplied spatula.
4. Apply to the damaged PVC profile within 2 minutes of mixing.
5. Wait for 25 minutes ( at +20°C) for the mixture to fully set and sand down the repair site. It is recommended to start with sandpaper with a grit of 240 moving on to 400.
6. Finally, clean the surface and polish.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rubbed down with wet&dry paper on a block and it looks great,even if I say so myself. I can see the colour is slightly yellower than the white of the door but I think unless you were looking for it you wouldn't notice. Certainly less noticeable than the cracks.