on 29 March 2014
Acu hoop is the same as the power hoop although it a bit lighter in weight it is excellent for beginners to sports hooping. I would highly recommend this produce for quality and value for money
on 11 July 2014
Great power hoop! Just what I wanted, the perfect weight. Would highly recommend this hoop, I am a first time user and love it. Takes some getting used to but once your got the nack it's good fun!
on 23 August 2015
Quite painful to use. Even my very fit daughter found this painful. I ended up wrapping & tying a blanket around my waist so it didn't cause bruising. I shall keep trying with it. It's probably not a hoop you should start off with, perhaps go lighter. This one is quite heavy. Good quality hoop though & I love the colours.
on 20 September 2013
Bought this a few months ago and love it, it was hard work at the beginning and I could only keep hoop going a few seconds and i was black and blue at the start, I preserved and I can stand in front of television at night and hoop away for over half an hour or more every night. My body has toughened up to it now and it's not sore. I have noticed a big difference to my middle area, my stomach has shrunk and my waist is more toned up. My clothes are a lot looser also. I sweat when I'm using it so I know I'm getting a good workout, I love walking but find it doesn't tone up my stomach like the hoop does. It wont happen overnight, you have to keep at it every day like I do, it's part of my daily routine and I have to hoop every day or I don't feel right!
on 28 August 2015
I really enjoy using my hoop, and use it regularly.
At first a little bit of bruising on hips, but it cleared and now no prob.
Have not used the dvd as I did not have one till recently. I have found power hoop tutorials on YouTube.
Would recommend this product.
on 3 April 2016
Hours of fun and giggles. Great core workout and posture improvement. Bought for mum-in-law. Requires open space and fragile items to be cleared out of the room to avoid accidents. Highly recommended.
on 13 September 2015
Brilliant! Hurt like hell the first time I tried, but it's amazing how quickly you can tone up and cope with more. Excellent build quality, highly recommended, and loads of fun...
on 3 February 2015
Great hoop, I love using it, so far so good no bruises. The DVD gives good range of exercises. I like the fact I can choose what to do in the privacy of my living room
on 20 February 2017
The product is good but I am unable to use it as I did not realise how heavy it was .
on 29 November 2014
Bought as a present as the power hoop brand was out of stock. This is just as good for half the price. My friend loves it despite slight bruising on her hips for the first few weeks. I did warn her..... Fast delivery good for the price.