Weider 8700 Multi Gym
- Weight Stack: 57kg (125lbs), Maximum Resistance: 150kg (330lbs)
- AB Crunch, Leg Press, Leg Extension, Lat Back, Butterfly, Triceps Pull Down
- Weight Shroud, Seat: Adjustable, Deep-Padded, Vinyl-Covered, Precision Pulleys and Bushings
- Dimensions: Length=196cm (77"), Width=110cm (43"), Height=210cm (83")
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts (Must Register within 28 Days to Get the 2nd Year)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Weider 8700 multi gym enables you to have varied strength training thanks to its chest press, chest fly or high and low pulley with a bicep curl pad. The four-roller leg unit can help you in developing quad and hamstring muscles and with the lat bar you can work on your triceps. The multi gym has a 57kg (125lbs) weight stack and the maximum resistance of 150kg (330lbs) on certain exercises. It is supplied with a preacher curl pad, an ankle strap with handle, and an exercise chart.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall it is pretty good but there are a few things I wish I had known before purchase , so here you go.
1) 150kg yes but only on some exercises , the lat pulldown in particular only goes up to 66kgs which might not be enough for a seasoned lifter.
2) Its marked in pounds and as I have spent my lifting life working in kgs, it was a pain to convert (minor niggle).
3) When using the low pulley for legs or low rows (where you get the max resistance) the jumps in weight are way too much, for instance the low row goes 26kg, 38kg, 50kg, 63kg, 78kg per plate etc. (I got round this by hanging small plates on the stack and guesstimating the weight).
4) The Press Arm on this is no better or worse than other machines of this type, but is no substitute for Bench Pressing but it does go up to a decent weight
Top Weight per exercise
Butterfly - 36kg (per arm)
Bench Press - 125kg
High Pulley - 66kg
Leg Lever -150kg
Low Pulley - 145kg
Overall its pretty good for this type of thing but personally I would always go for free weights and bench/rack if you have the room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this for a while now and its great.
Took the best part of a day to build and there are a few issues with the build, you need to use common sense and follow the... Read more