- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Weider Pro 5500 Home System Multi Gym
|Price:||£599.00 FREE delivery.|
- Precision Bearing Pulley; Butterfly Station; Leg Developer; High Pulley with Multi Grip Lat Bar;
- Low Pulley: Max Weight High Pulley: 102kg (224.8lbs); Max Weight Butterfly: 40kg (88.2lbs);
- Max. Weight Arm Press: 120kg (264.5lbs); Max. Weight Low Pulley: 110kg (242.5lbs);
- Size Assembled: Length=200cm (78.7"), Width=110cm (43.3"), Height=210cm (82.7"); Weight: 150kg/330lb
- Max User Weight: 135kg (297.6lbs); Weight Stack: 85kg (187.4lbs); Adjustable Seat and Preacher Pad;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Weider PRO 5500 Multi Gym is designed with home users in mind who seek a versatile machine for safe, comfortable and effective workouts. The multi gym has a weight stack of 85kg (187.4lbs) and can withstand the maximum user weight of 150kg (330.7lbs). It is equipped with a butterfly station with padded horizontal butterfly arms, an arm press, high and low pulley stations as well as a leg developer with padded, 4-foam station that isolates quads and hamstrings for leg extensions and curls. A comfortable workout position has been ensured by an adjustable seat and preacher pad, while an ankle strap helps you get the most of the pulleys.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gym looks good and feels well built, it's comfy to use to, with soft seats and padding.
The only downside is the time it took to put together, 2 of us working on it for 2hrs a night after work it took about 6 days to complete, some of the diagrams aren't very clear so some time was wasted taking apart bits we had built because we had used the wrong part.
But apart from that I strongly recommend the product!.
Combining this machine with a few dumbells, press ups, sit ups e.t.c you can really train well, and to a very high standard, i have already noticed differences.
It covers all the major muscle groups - although you get a standard bar I have also bought a few accessories (like a rope and extra carabinas) to make life easier/more efficient.
I found the build simple enough - if you follow the instructions in the order subscribed, although the diagrams need a rework as I had to read and check and re-read to make sure at times. It took me about 7 hours to make with limited help.