- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Green Books (28 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1900322994
- ISBN-13: 978-1900322997
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.3 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 372,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Weeder's Digest: Identifying & enjoying edible weeds Paperback – 28 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A delightful read, well organised, informative and easy to use ... highly recommended. --Fergus Drennan, professional forager and writer
About the Author
The Author: Gail Harland has a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and was a State Registered Dietitian for over 10 years. She is a freelance writer and photographer with a regular poultry column in The Cage and Aviary Birds magazine, and is author of Photographing your Garden and Grow It Yourself and co-author of The Tomato Book.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A book this size cannot be comprehensive so I use this alongside several other weed, wild flower and foraging books.
Photos are good but I would have liked more than the mainly one photo of each plant as having photos of different stages of the plants lifecycle would help - but that is a quibble and would have made it longer and I suspect more expensive.
Thoroughly enjoyable and useful book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Found this book to be really informative. good diagrams found the weed I was looking for very quickly.Published 10 months ago by T James