- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wedding Planning for Dummies UK Edition Paperback – 29 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Brilliant book, a must read for those planning their wedding. The authors really know their stuff (Frost Magazine, June 2014)
From the Back Cover
- Plan the perfect wedding for you
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Find and secure the ideal wedding venue
- Handle tricky ceremony and reception details
The complete, hands–on guide to planning your dream wedding
You′re all ready to jump into planning your wedding, but where to begin? Planning for your special day doesn′t have to be hard work, and this fun, easy–to–use guide can help you pull off the perfect wedding, all while saving you time and money. Get tips on creating schedules, finding a venue, picking the wedding cake and much more!
- Take the plunge dive into your wedding day by finding out how to avoid a big bill and how to keep everything running smoothly
- Prepare for your big day secure your venue, put together great invitations, pick perfect flowers and more
- Create the ceremony you want put together a ceremony to remember, and keep everything right on schedule with precision planning
- Host a rousing reception design a delectable menu, choose a delicious wedding cake, find out how to score a fantastic band and much more
- Take pics and make trips find out how to create a record of the big day with great photographs and videos, and plan for your honeymoon ahead of time
- Read more top tips get ten more crucial tips to make sure your wedding day goes off without a hitch
Open the book and find:
- Ways to avoid paying too much for your wedding
- Tips on finding and securing the ideal venue
- How to assemble the perfect gift registry
- Tricks for picking your dream dress and rings
- Ideas for personalising your wedding
- The lowdown on getting a great band
- How to mix it up with great drinks
- Suggestions for putting together your invitations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews