Ring Size: V|Item Display Width: 6|Colour Name: White/Yellow/White|Change

on 4 May 2013
We looked everywhere for the right wedding rings for us. We like these rings, preferring the white gold to be in the centre rather than on the outside. I have a 3-diamond engagement ring, so a plain yellow gold band just didn't look as nice as this mix. The 4mm width is also great for both of us - so now we have the exact same rings (apart from size, obviously). Beautiful rings. We are both absolutely over the moon. We aren't getting married until next April, but just had to get them now, as so difficult to find white gold in the centre and yellow gold on outside. Brilliant!
on 11 February 2010
really beautiful, and the band is solid, not flimsy, the two colours go with both golds
on 18 February 2012
We spent so long looking for the perfect wedding ring but could not find one anywhere within our price range. We decided to try Amazon and are so glad we did. The ring arrived about three days after ordering and we were truely delighted when we received it as the ring was just what we had been looking for. It is very sturdy and well worth the money and would definitely recommend it.
on 30 August 2010
Excellent item, and service, i was in a big trouble when e-bay seller has cancelled my rings 3 days before my wedding, and Amazon was only one seller wich offer me delivery on next day, beauty ring, look much better than on picture, thank you
on 5 July 2016
Had searched local jewellers for 2 colour matching wedding rings but both of us have large fingers and getting what we wanted at a price we could afford was proving very difficult. These rings are a lot more substantial than we expected. They are lovely and smooth, very comfortable in design and look 3 times the price we paid. The only let down was that the next day delivery took 5 days but that was down to the carrier used (Yodel!) so still 5 stars given.
on 27 March 2016
Well made rings in my opinion. My wife and I love them. Not mega heavy weight but are very sturdy and feel comfortable. Not sure why anyone would complain as they are about half the price of exactly the same ring from a well known high street shop. Fabulous value, good looking and comfortable - what more could one want? As always, first class service from Amazon. Ordered midnight on a Saturday, received Monday afternoon!
on 13 May 2014
Hello. We chose two rings for our forthcoming wedding. They looked nice in the photos and we read the reviews. We noticed the reviews were mixed but had positive comments also. When we got the rings, fast delivery, we were very disappointed. The golds were tarnished, had marks on it and were clearly not acceptable. Whilst we recognise they were cheaper rings than most ... they looked cheap. Also they looked and felt tinny. This was echoed by a couple of reviews. We have gone for the more expensive option of shop-bought rings. You can see what you are buying. We will not buy rings online again.
on 16 March 2016
Excellent value for the money unfortunately i purchased a smaller size to match this one, same ring smaller size but the yellow gold didn't match, this one being yellow the other rose gold..... so i had to return the smaller one?.
on 3 February 2015
The ring is beautiful and fits perfectly.
on 10 October 2013
YES I LOVED THE RING WHEN IT CAME, ODD SIZING, I DID ORDER A SIZE v BUT THE RING SAID SMALL ON THE bOX !. I HAVE PUT A REQUEST IN FOR A LARGER SIZE, THIS COULD BE INTERESTING!