Customer reviews

Ring Size: S|Item Display Width: 3|Change

on 12 December 2016
Ordered my ring on Thursday night, received it Sunday afternoon. I'm so pleased with my ring, to me it looks exactly the same as the picture, despite some of the negative reviews I've read on here, which states it doesn't look the same as the picture. Im not sure if it's a super heavyweight as it says in the description, but it's not a lightweight. I've seen similar rings of the same size in the Jewlelers, which cost from £230 and up. For the price of this ring, you get a lot for your money. :-)
review image
on 14 June 2017
Nice ring, however, the d shape edge is a little sharp as if they have tried to save some gold to keep costs down. An extra gram in weight on the 6mm ring would be greatly appreciated. 5 grams would be ideal instead of the 4.2. Overall fairly happy with purchase and price but 5 grams would be ideal for a super heavy ring.
review image
on 21 November 2013
I had viewed wedding rings in high street stores and then compared to their price on Amazon and was amazed at the difference. This ring in particular caught my eye and the difference in price was £95 MORE, with a well known Jewellery shop. When I received it I was delighted. It is a good solid bright yellow gold is feminine and neat and which looks beautiful when worn. For £55 this was an absolute steal of a bargain. I am one very happy customer!
on 12 September 2012
Ordered product - wedding ring 4mm width size Q

Item arrived - on time BUT I received a Wedding ring 3mm width and Size N - three sizes smaller than that ordered

Its described as a heavy ring - it isnt as described at all

This was for our wedding this weekend and I wont be able to replace it in time - Im very disappointed

The ring is being returned
on 18 June 2017
bought this ring as a replacement for my own ring which had got too big. Very pleased with it, fits well, and was delivered within two days. As other reviews say I would not class this as heavy weight, but it is still a nice ring and it is just like my original one .
on 2 July 2017
Lovely ring, for an excellent price
on 27 February 2017
All good
on 21 May 2017
It was too thin I ordered 5mm which is so much. Nicer the 4mm would be fine for someone with tiny fingers
on 25 February 2014
It's very nice ring. My only complaint would be that it's not heavy as described. I would say it is an ordinary weight wedding bank. However it does suit the purpose for which it was intended so I'm quite happy.
on 2 December 2016