Theia Unisex Super Heavy Court Shape Polished 9 ct Yellow Gold 3 mm Wedding Ring - Size S
Ring Size: S|Item Display Width: 3|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 4 March 2015
I bought this after developing an allergy to the nickel from my wedding and engagement rings (purchased in Australia). I also got this as a 'tough' everyday ring as my actual wedding rings are two slim, fine bands encircled with diamonds.

I was so relieved to find out that these rings are made in the UK because they have laws in Europe preventing them from using nickel in their white gold. I was very nervous buying these sight unseen, but its been a couple of months since I got it and I'm still really happy with it. I ordered a K and the correct size arrived. It was a perfect fit. I have quite slim fingers and don't suit a chunky ring, so this is perfect. Even though its a fine ring, it's also thick, so I'm not concerned about its durability. I would definitely recommend this ring.
review image
16 people found this helpful
on 16 March 2018
Theia Unisex Super Heavy Court Shape Polished 9 ct Yellow Gold 6 mm Wedding Ring - Size Z
I am exceptionally well pleased with this ring. It is extremely comfortable to wear, being a court (rounded profile) with no likelihood of slipping off.
I would recommend having BOTH a female friend and a jeweller accurately size your finger - mine agreed on the same size. It fits perfectly without cutting off the circulation.
It looks beautiful and has a good heft of weight.
My wife passed away recently and this will be a very fitting memorial on my right (European wedding finger) for the rest of my life.
on 7 January 2015
Before buying this ring from Amazon, myself and my partner visited 3 various high street shops (eg. H Samuel) where after trials our sizes was unanimously identified as O and M across all chains. I was utterly surprised when rings from Amazon arrived with correct size labels but both were one too big!!! What was delivered as size O, was actually identical to conventional size P. I printed a few sizing charts from other reputable retailers and compared to the Amazon sizing sheet - my suspicions confirmed: both Amazon rings are one size larger than than should have been, all buyers should keep that in mind. Luckily, after I complained to support, they kindly agreed to refund the delivery and return costs and the second purchase was the right fit (when I bought one size smaller then I usually do). The ring itself is good looking and fairly thick, just what you would expect to find in any goldsmith store. The polishing, however, is not the top notch and one of the rings had a tiny dent, but I am not OCD about it and overall it looks great.
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2017
A really nice ring, it's heavy and highly polished. I looked at some from Argos (which were double the price) and they were as thin and light as tin.
Both my wife and I have these rings and we are delighted with them.
2 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!
12 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2017
I was doubtfull tbh for the price of it..... but it arrived in a nice box, i got the 2mm ring and for its size, very impressed with the weight, the finish and nice shape to it. Over all its a tiptop ring for the high street comparison pricewise so 5 stars it deserves in my book. I mean come on you really cant moan about this after paying this price, for people that are picky, like a graon or simply hard to please dont buy it and pay top wack in the shops, simple. Very Happy with it
on 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.
8 people found this helpful
on 29 October 2016
Lovely ring. Our wedding as on a budget and this was a much better price than the high street. Worn it every day and night for 4 years now. No signs of wear or tear and it looks as good as the day it arrived. Would recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2018
Very delicate which I like, but it's certainly not super heavy, I also sent for the heavy court and had to send that back as it was very lightweight. This is a pretty ring but don't expect it to have any weight to it.
on 23 July 2016
Beautiful ring!!!. Gorgeous colour gold, rich with a super shine. Bought as a second ring as my original court is too big now and can be very loose in colder weather. Really pleased with this ring and I ordered for next day delivery and it arrived as promised so very pleased with that too. Lovely white ring box too. Happy happy!!