Webmaster in a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly)) Paperback – 28 Dec 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Today's Webmasters must be literate in a number of different--and ever-evolving--languages and technologies. Webmaster in a Nutshell is meant as a tool for dealing with this demanding requirement. Although this title leans a bit toward freeware tools, it offers plenty of universal information as well.
Webmaster takes on a decidedly public-domain slant in its presentation of server configuration, primarily aimed at the freeware Apache server, and PHP, the freeware server-side scripting language. Even if you don't code with these tools, however, this book offers plenty of industry-standard reference. --Stephen Plain --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
You already knew I was a geek, but this is stretching it even for geeks. I have, though, read them in bed.)...a near-perfect reference. -- Bill Blinn, Technology Corner, Jan 25, 2003See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
The 3rd edition was out of date when it came out, as was the 2nd... Come on O'Reilly, where's the 4th, fatter edition?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book gives a brief overview of the information that a webmaster might need, but obviously one book cannot contain enough details for everyone. Read morePublished on 17 July 2003 by Graham Phillips
This books acts as a superb reference book for serveral key web topics. Basic knowledge of web development required as it's not a 'begiiners guide'.Published on 12 Mar. 2001
Even for those previously experiened with HTML and CSS it is still a book worth every cent. It shows you the basics of some fancier stuff like XML and CGI and offers some piece of... Read morePublished on 29 Dec. 1999 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications