Medscape from WebMD (medscape.com) is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Our mobile app is used by over 1.4 million healthcare professionals. Medscape App is available free.
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
- Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
- Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app.
- Ability to save articles and read offline. No Internet connection required.
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
- Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements.
- Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
- 600+ drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators.
- Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
- Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
- 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
- 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
- 100+ tables & protocols
- Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
New Feature! Medical Calculators:
-- Check 129 medical formulas, scales, and classifications
- Over 600 drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators
- Formulas, detailed notes and references for each result
- Support US and SI units
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
- Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
- Search our entire collection of CME/CE activities right in app
- Ability to save and email activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE...
Supported Devices: Kindle Fire, Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible,
Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab