Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Web Designers: Never go more than 3 paces from these books.

Greg Withnail
 
Grids for the Internet and Other Digital Media (E-design)
Grids for the Internet and Other Digital Media (E-design)
"Packed full of the kind of information you never even realised was important. Once read, this book stayed within arm's reach of my workstation."
Don't Make Me Think!: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Circle.Com Library)
Don't Make Me Think!: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Circle.Com Library)
"Every word is true and indispensable. Live by this and succeed. Possibly the most important book on Web design yet written."
Websites That Work
Websites That Work
"Very expensive and 90% photos of the author. But the other 10% is the bedrock of web design."
Fireworks 4 Bible
Fireworks 4 Bible
"Open as a novice and close as an expert. Nuff said."
Foundation Flash 5 (Designer to designer)
Foundation Flash 5 (Designer to designer)
"I tried 'Flash 5 Bible' and got bogged down. This book is simply the best for learning Flash."
Skip Intro: Flash Interface Design and Usability (Voices (New Riders))
Skip Intro: Flash Interface Design and Usability (Voices (New Riders))
"Takes up with Flash where Krug's 'Don't Make me Think' left off."
How to Start a Home-based Web Design Business (Home-Based Business Series)
How to Start a Home-based Web Design Business (Home-Based Business Series)
"Comprehensive, accessible and affordable. The only negative point is it's US-centricity."
Web Publishing Step by Step (EU-Step by Step)
Web Publishing Step by Step (EU-Step by Step)
"Not just a Frontpage manual; A treasure trove of good solid Web design principles."
Web Design: The Complete Reference
Web Design: The Complete Reference
"I thought this was going to be very dry, but it's very readable and covers many topics while skimming over none."