Web Design: Studios 2 (Icons Series) Paperback – 30 Mar 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julius Wiedemann was born and raised in Brazil. After studying graphic design and marketing, he moved to Japan, where he worked in Tokyo as art editor for digital and design magazines. Since joining TASCHEN in Cologne, he has been building up TASCHEN's digital collection with titles such as Digital Beauties, 1000 Game Heroes, Animation Now!, and TASCHEN's 1000 Favorite Websites.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Don't listen to other reviewers who say that the book is in the wrong language. It's just written in three languages and sometimes it looks like English is omitted, but it's still there, probably just on the next page.
Another complaint by other reviews has been a lack of Flash sites. Well, if you want Flash sites, buy Taschen's book full of Flash pages. It's as simple as that.
Overall this book is a very nice addition to the ICONS series.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design