- Your free copy of Trouble-Free Wireless Weather Station Setup And Maintenance - The Definitive Guide will be emailed to you after purchase, typically within 24 hours. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Weather Station Wireless WS1093 with Touch Screen & Internet Upload + Free Beginner's Guide
|Price:||£99.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Looks stunning with the latest in touchscreen technology and blue back light
- Compact, easy to install complete sensor suite provides comprehensive weather data
- View the weather from your WS1093 Weather Station from anywhere in the world using any browser, iPhone or Android phone (see below for how)
- Stores 3 months data and comes with fully customisable weather alarms
- Beginner's Guide is an eBook please check your spam filter and contact us if not received
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The WS1093 looks stunning with the latest in touchscreen technology and blue back light. Use stand alone or connect to your PC via USB (PC software inc) for quick and easy downloading, charting and uploading to your own website or weather community websites. Compatible with WeatherSnoop software for Mac (not inc).
Become part of the global weather community by connecting to Weather Underground and view the weather from your WS1093 from anywhere in the world using any browser, iPhone or Android phone.Features:
- Backlit console displays temperature and humidity (in/out), barometer, wind (speed, gust, and direction), rainfall, dewpoint, windchill, date, time, forecast
- Customisable weather alarms (high/low for each variable)
- Min/max values together with time and date stamp
- Storm warning
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of site) back to console
- Console is wall hanging or free standing
- Outdoor temperature range -40C to + 65C
- Indoor temperature range 0C to + 50C
- Humidity range 10%-99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display 0-9999mm, resolution 0.3mm
- Wind speed 0-100 km/h
- Barometric pressure 300hPa-1,100hPA with 0.1hPa resolution
- Power consumption receiver 2xAA batteries, transmitter 2xAA batteries
- Transmission frequency 433MHz
- Data storage capacity up to 3 months at 30min intervals
- Console dimensions 17x12x3cm, Screen 11.5x8cm
- Solar Radiation Shield
- Rain Gauge
- Wind Speed Sensor
- Wind Direction Sensor
- Mounting Pole
- Manual with Software Download Link
- USB Cable
- 3 x Mounting Arms
- 2 x Metal Mounting Bands
- 4 x Plastic Mounting Bands
- Mounting Screws/Bolts
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Only dislike is the wind indicator on the receiver screen needs to be larger. Cannot help the MET office with my weather as, apparently mast has to be 10M high!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent our grandson loves giving us a weather repot "John Ketley was a weather man and so is our Grandson"Published 1 month ago by Mrs. June Chandler
Had it up a week so far and it's brill.
Easy to install. Full of great info and keeps weather info for 3mths before it deletes it, so no excuse to download it to your PC.
I brought this as a replacement for my old station and I am pleased with how easy it was to set up and use.Published 1 month ago by John B
after a few minor problems and relocating the weather station I am now perfectly happy with itPublished 2 months ago by Kenneth Dodd
Good quality weather station for an enthusiastic amateur weather watcher. Easy to set up if the instructions are followed carefully. No complaints.Published 4 months ago by K. B. Fawcett
Easy to set up and surprisingly accurate. I thought some of the readings were off but checked with Wattisham Air Base site, which is just up the road, and they matched virtually... Read morePublished 5 months ago by OKAPI 5