GORE BIKE Wear Men's Rain Cycling Gloves, GORE-TEX, UNIVERSAL GT Gloves, GGPOWE
|Price:||£27.50 - £72.82|
- Men's rain gloves for cyclists, Warm and dry hands on cold and windy days, Safety and improved feeling throughout the ride
- Wearable year around, Waterproof, extremely breathable and windproof due to GORE-TEX Active Technology, Dry in any situation, Perspiration escapes perfectly through the material
- High comfort thanks to thermal lining with pleasant fleece, Hem width adjustable with elastic drawstring and cordstoppers for optimal freedom of movement, No cold-bridge thanks to long wrist-cuffs, Gel padding on heel of hand, Perfect fit thanks to elastic wrist
- Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration, Strengthening between thumb and forefinger for better grip, Silicone coated fingers, High visibility thanks to reflective inserts
- Contents: 1 GORE BIKE WEAR Men's Rain Cycling Gloves, GORE-TEX, UNIVERSAL GT Gloves, GGPOWE
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Thermo lining absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration silicone print on forehand elastic wrist foam padding on palm inner forehand with foam padding reflective print on back of hand reflective logo
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But these gloves are the business. Lightweight, they nonetheless robustly keep out ALL wind. They simply stop it dead. Your hands stay warm.
In rain, the water beads on the surface, and rolls off. Your hands stay dry.
The light feel of the gloves means that you can easily bend fingers to work brakes and gears.
The palms are grippy, and there is even (thoughtfully) a soft surface on the fingers for wiping drips off your nose in cold weather. Disgusting but very effective.
The cuffs are long and stop cold and rain creeping down the backs of your hands.
Wish I had had these years ago. They are a terrific buy and great for any rider. If you think about what you want cycling gloves to do, these gloves do it.
Found surprising that my hads never overheated when not exposed or on long climbs, as they seem to be very warm gloves.
Also used during a walk in very windy condition to test if these would overheat, but no, really good confortable warmth.
Would not use in stead of winter gloves in cold weather (5 degrees and below) but that is not what these gloves are for. If you do not suffer at all from cold hands then possibly could get away with it in winter.
The size is true agains Gore's own charts.
Padding on the palm on contact point was good too. The material is cofortable and soft, especially around the cuffs where it may otherwise chafe or annoy whilst riding.
Look wise they are very smart. Would recomend.
This is not a particularly warm glove. Not good for cold days but I love that all feeling is transferred through this slightly thicker glove, which means I need to take them off less to handle things (like zips!). I like the design, grip and close fit.
* Quality is obviously premium. Good stitching.
* Nice design. Goes well with my jacket.
* Material feels quality.
* Excellent hand mobility in these gloves.
* Padding suits me well.
* Grip seems fine.
* The gloves fit so well that you can feel through the glove. I have a zip on the back of my jacket, with a bit of string and rubber dangling from the zipper. I could undo the zip with these gloves without looking because I could feel the dangly bit. I can't do that in my thicker gloves.
* Internal lining pulls out a little when taking the gloves off with slightly sweaty hands. I don't see why this matters yet, just mentioning. I have no problem putting my hands back in the glove because of it.
* Cold thumb at 5 deg!
* Yet to test: They seem shower resistant.
* Wind does not get through the main glove, or the main opening.
* Wind does cool down the thumb though.
Cold (degrees C) 1hr commute ride:
-5: Not tested yet
0: Not tested yet
5: Nice and warm fingers. Slightly cold thumb.
I sized up by one size over their chart and the gloves fit perfectly.
There's no chance to wear any other gloves under these as they really do fit perfectly.
That being said 40 mins in this temp is still very good as I could feel my fingers and no pain etc.
The inner glove is fleecy and grippy on the hand. As you sweat a lot it pulls out a bit when removing the gloves. Not so much an annoyance but its worth noting your hands will be wet from sweat.
Not a chance to use in the wet yet but I think they will be ok in a shower. Im a big fan of Gore Bike wear and they are very well made and worth the money. Just may not handle as cold as its going to get.......................lets see
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rode for 2 hours in temperature around 6 degrees Celsius and hands felt good.Published 5 days ago by mr s
If the description was accurate, then I might have given these 5 stars. They are good quality for what they are - I.e. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Richard D
Super gloves, you can deal with any weather with them. Life changer.Published 22 days ago by Nicola Fontana
Nice gloves but product does not use Gore-tex it uses windstopper
While WINDSTOPPER® is windproof, highly breathable and water resistant, it is not waterproof. Read more
These gloves are a quality item, however - they're not quite as described. I used these gloves last night for a 50 mile bike ride in heavy rain and wind (over-night ride in... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Spikeh
Use everyday great quality and fit better to pay more have had cheaper but not lastedPublished 6 months ago by Mr DJ Burnham
Great fit [as long as you size properly - which I did] good fitting & excellent for my bike journeysPublished 8 months ago by Mr. A. D. R. Coventry
Excellent gloves that work well. Sizing is a little tight so suggest you size up 1 from recommended size.Published 10 months ago by B. S. Mahal