- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Weaning: Which Foods to Introduce and When (Pyramid Paperbacks) Paperback – 15 Apr 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Sara Lewis was the cookery editor of Practical Parenting Magazine for over 12 years. She is the author of Veggie Food for Kids, Kids in the Kitchen, Good Food for Mums and The Bread Book, all published by Hamlyn.
Top Customer Reviews
We liked it( my Baby girl and I )and would certainly recommend it.
even as a grandmother I was not aware of some of the important
reasons not to feed too early. I thouht the menus useful also.
She talks a lot about weaning at 4 months and balances some timetable plans by this age which I found strange since I'd always been told by my health visitor to wait until 6 months.
There is of course some very useful information but I just thought the advice was overcomplicated and strict.
It also gives you a 4 weekly guide of when to feed your baby from 17 weeks and for each
month after that. For a first time mum it is a great help to start weaning your baby.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Children's Food
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Reference > Language