- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
We R Sports Folding Weight Bench with Rack and 3 Incline Postitions - Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combination 38mm & 33mm Square Tubular Steel Main Frame
- Leg extension
- Leg curl
- Solid construction
- 180KG Capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Folding Weight Bench With Weight Rack 3 Backrest Incline Angles Home Gym Bench We R Sports is proud to be able to offer this high quality Weight Bench. It is one of the strongest and sturdiest available on the market today. It has a robust square tubular steel frame which is designed to last. The frame has a good base for solid stability and has a chip resistant finish. As well as extra padded foam foot and knee pads, the seat is also deeply padded and is covered with durable cloth backed vinyl. Features Combination 38mm & 33mm Square Tubular Steel Main Frame Chip Resistant, Black Hammertone Epoxy Powder Coated Frame Cloth Backed, Deep Padded Vinyl Covered Seat and Backrest with Screen Printed We R Sports Logo Flat and Three Backrest Incline Angles Expanded Foam Grips and Leg Rollers Takes a 5ft Bar Leg Extension - Locking - 3 Position Height Adjustment Maximum Weight Loadings Barbell Stands: 90kg Leg Extension: 25kg Maximum user weight 110KG Assembled size: 141x55x108 (cm) Carton size: 109.5x44x9.5(cm) Gro. W.t.: 16.9kgs Net. W.t.: 14.7kgs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some points you should be aware of.
1. The rack points are v close together, so you will mainly be performing close grip bench press.
2. The pec deck attachments don't work with a "normal" arm length (I'm 180cm). The grips are about half a arms length from your shoulder - I have removed these attachments and just use dumbbells.
3. The incline setting is difficult to use with a barbell - there is insufficient clearance between your chest and the bar - you will end up doing your incline bench with dumbells.
Bearing all of the above in mind, I have had some good workouts with this product, albeit with some modifications and it does fold away, so I would still recommend buying at around £55, provided you are happy to accept the above limitations.
One negative of this bench is it comes with the worst instructions IN THE HISTORY OF INSTRUCTIONS! A hint I would give people is that each bolt has a corresponding sized-hole it goes in, so use that to help you figure out which bolt you're supposed to be using as the instructions are nonsense.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Spend alittle more money and buy something like the MiraFit Adjustable Folding Weight Bench with Dip...Read more