- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
We R Sports 4kg 6kg 8kg 10kg 12kg 16kg 20kg 24kg 28kg30kg 32kg 36kg And 40kg Cast Iron Kettlebell Gym Tone Fitness Exercise
|Price:||£12.59 FREE delivery.|
- Uniform handle
- Perfectly balanced - stands alone
- Each kettlebell is marked for easy identification.
- The hand grip is solid steel for superior comfortable grip.
- We offer one of the largest kettlebell ranges in UK!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kettlebells are now becoming more mainstream as they continue to grow in popularity Force Pro cast iron Kettlebells are ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip and to enable the most effective kettlebell workout.
Kettlebell training is a unique way of exercising since it delivers an intensive strength and cardio workout.
Kettlebells are weights that can be lifted like ordinary dumbells, but can also be swung about for an intense cardio workout.
With kettlebells you can have a workout in very little space that will get your heart pumping and exercise your whole body.
The Hype Cast Iron Kettlebells are great value for money so easy to build a set for home use.
Can be used outdoors as well as indoors
Naturally improve grip strength, flexibility & core stability
Effective in toning, body sculpting & burning body fat
Ergonomic Grip for comfort & control
If used correctly, you can burn up to 600 calories in half an hour or 1200 an hour!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 84 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there is a large seam underneath the handle. I certainly wouldn't want to do many snatches with it there, but I'm not going to be doing many snatches with a 24kg any time soon!