- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
We R Sports® Wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar Crossfit Strength Training Exercise Workout
|Price:||£69.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Great for CrossFit
- 48" Wide (Mounting holes are 48" apart)
- 20" Verticle wall attach bracket
- Diamond knurling
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
We R Sports® Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around.
There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement.
Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well.
A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a TRX.
The We R Sports® Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 400kg!
Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
Great for CrossFit
48" Wide (Mounting holes are 48" apart)
20" Verticle wall attach bracket
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was tempted to mark it down for 2 reasons.
1) The packaging had almost fully come off by the time I picked this up in the delivery depot. I was handed the package and then separately I was given the instructions and the bolts separately as they had become separated from the rest of the package.
2) The instructions for assembling it are not very good. There are lots of different measurements given but the key one of the distance to drill the holes between the 2 separate arms are not given. So it is important to pre-assemble it and measure the distances yourself.
It came supplied with decent anchor bolts (you need a 14mm drill bit) and I put it into breeze block. You might want slightly better bolts but they seem fine. It certainly is going nowhere. I hung off both support arms and did a few chin ups before installing the actual cross bar.
It sits 56cm away from the wall. No kipping here, so no need to worry.
Very very very good.
Most recent customer reviews
I used the bolts supplies to fix it to my breeze block garage wall and is very sturdy.Read more