Have one to sell?
We Are The Mess
|Price:||£16.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
17 new from £11.64
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. CSTRP 2. We Are The Mess 3. Party At The Horror House 4. Blood Red Lips 5. Never Let You Know 6. #elchtransformer 7. Jagger Swagger 8. Ghosts Of The Night 9. Final Dance 10. Voodoo Circus 11. Broadway's Gonna Kill Us 12. RXL
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By J. DAVIS - Published on Amazon.com
The sophmore album from a great (what I'd call) experimental party metal band. If you enjoy bands like The Browning, We Butter The Bread With Butter, The Bunny The Bear and Attila, then you'll want this album most definitely. I've had this album since early last month and it just doesn't get old. The only problem is figuring out whether you'd rather dance or mosh to it lol!
By Stephen Foster - Published on Amazon.com
Heavy party rock, but I'm still Inuit.
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By marcellus - Published on Amazon.com
At first i liked it but after about a 2 days i was done. i like how it a bit different but that's all.
Were these reviews helpful? Let us know