Wayzon Green AUX Auxiliary Flat Audio Male Speaker Cable Lead Wire 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug For Apple iPod 1 2 3 4 5 / Classic / Shuffle / Nano 6 7 / Touch / 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Generation
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a brand new high quality cable suitable for home cinema and digital stereo hi-fi systems, using top quality gold plated pins.
- Used to connect a headphone out (e.g. on a personal cd player / mp3 player) to another jack input (e.g. audio in on a PC / computer).
- Can be used in connecting PC's audio out/speaker out to the speakers on the side of monitors.
- AUX Cable having Male 3.5mm Plug Jack to Male 3.5mm Plug Jack. Gold plated connections for better sound quality and less loss.
- Ergonomically designed and easy to hold. Will not fall apart like cheaper cables.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
To connect portable devices such as Mobile Phones, Tablets, Home Theatres MP3 players (e.g. for iRiver, iPod...) to a radio/amplifier with 3.5mm socket (Line In) in Car & House (3.5mm female Jack required). Perfect solution for connecting your portable music player to your car's AUX IN socket. Gold plated contacts. Take your tunes on the move!
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category