on 21 August 2013
I don't normally review books, however I felt I should after reading this great book. I've read loads of self improvement books which have provided varying degrees of help. This book on the other hand is very well laid out, easy to read and has loads of useful ideas.

After finishing the book I have several methods at my disposal that are quick and easy to use to motivate myself into action.
on 5 March 2014
I was hoping to find one way to motivation. I found more than a hundred. It's a book full of common sense, creative thinking, honesty and the belief that we already have what it takes and shows how to take what we have and use it
on 27 January 2013
Highly recommended. This book will
Change your life as it contains suggestions you can easily implement to motivate yourself, even reading it makes you boosted.
on 7 June 2014
DO.

FOCUS.

BE.

CREATE.

SERVE.

Over 100 wise and effective ways to positively transform your life and Self. Delivered with humour, punch and power. Yet another classic from the light maker.
on 22 March 2016
It's a nice book to read.little by little makes a big change. So it was additional to my understanding of being positive about life.
on 6 April 2015
An ok book for your bathroom break. Nothing in here is likely to motivate anyone.
on 22 March 2015
A very inspiring book, combining deep thoughts with practical tips.
I absolutely recommend for those trying to find more meaning and purpose in their lives.