Ways of Learning: Learning Theories and Learning Styles in the Classroom (David Fulton Books) Paperback – 29 Oct 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alan Pritchard is Associate Professor at the Warwick Institute of Education, University of Warwick, UK.
Top customer reviews
At least 30 others on my course also rated this book.
You will find info on : behaviourism, constructivist learning, multiple intelligences, learning styles and then tips on how to use this theory to inform your practice.
It's easy to read and gives you all the information in plain speak (I can't stand it when books are written just to make you feel stupid)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies