500 Ways To Change The World Paperback – 3 Oct 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The British are famously good at grumbling and then not doing anything,so it's surprising that an Institution as optimistic,empowering and proactive as the Global Ideas Bank should have been born here in England. Brian Eno
About the Author
Global Ideas Bank
Top Customer Reviews
It has a nifty size and although it is 400 pages does not feel overwhelming. You can dip into it at any page and read an idea. Individually they are interesting and amusing but together they represent a groundswell of change that can turn the tide on the poverty, environmental devestation and conflict in the world.
Written with an informal, engaging tone that inspires without (thankfully!) being too earnest, it is a practical and highly enjoyable read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences