on 4 August 2017
Good book in good condition
on 15 May 2017
5 stars good book pretty open
on 13 September 2017
Great book, Rooney has been a hero of mine since he joined United. The book was all the more special as it was signed by the man himself. Great book. Great seller.
on 14 November 2017
Great
on 27 March 2013
I bought this as a christmas present for my husband and he loves it. Not a Rooney fan myself but it has kept both my boys entertained.
on 2 January 2013
It was a gift for my friend so I can't say much about the inside of the book, but it looked nice.
on 1 June 2015
Real quick delivery.
Was gift for son but he seams in to it.
on 17 October 2012
Wayne Rooneys decade in the PL can inspire probably every footyplayer in the world, just by reading how he works and what drives him on. Really enjoyed the book.
on 13 October 2012
I hoped this book was an open and honest account of Wayne's thoughts and ambitions and this book was everything I hoped for. It is written very well and I really felt that reading this book has given an excellent account of his feelings playing for Man Utd and beyond.
on 25 April 2014
It told me a lot and helped me understand Wayne Rooney more. As a Manchester United fan i would recommend it to other fans