Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 August 2017
Yep
on 10 September 2017
Made my granddaughter happy that what counts
on 30 June 2015
My daughter loved this dvd. x
on 15 June 2010
My 2 year old is a fan of Waybuloo and loves watching this dvd, to the point that she can do the yogo or say words before the Piplings do. She will happily sit and watch this while I am getting ready for work, and I know she will be in one place. Fabulous and educational all at the same time
on 8 June 2010
My 15month old LOVES this DVD. He asks for it all day long and we have to tell him that the Piplings are sleeping (until I need 20 minutes peace to get dinner ready, that is!). If you've not seen Waybuloo before, it's good clean and innocent fun, with cute little characters who have challenges in their day which they always solve with the help of their friends - perfect for little ones. Money well spent.
on 21 March 2010
I bought this as an Xmas present for my daughter who has just turned 2, she absolutely loves Waybuloo and actually calls her sister Cheebie now! Good price for what you get, the 5 episodes are good, although I may have to buy another DVD as she knows them pretty much off by heart...Her favourite part is the yogo and she loves De-Li!!!

A must have for any Waybuloo fan, and as it is the first in the series of DVDs, perfect as a starting point for your little one!
on 3 July 2010
Not only do my twins (6 yoa) love it,their 1 yoa sister is mesmerised by it .Then again,I used to think that it was weird but have got to quite like it....Dangerous!!
on 31 May 2010
This is as you would expect, I brought it for my little girl to take to Nanna and Grampy's. She loves it and gives everyone a few mins to catch their breath.
on 7 February 2010
My 20month old daughter absolutely loved this dvd and jept her entertained for while on a 10hr flight. Great for kid who luv da waybuloo's, even enjoyable at home to do the yoga with the kids. Worth every penny.
on 9 November 2009
My nephew absolutely loves this programme. Whenever the opening theme comes on, he drops whatever he's doing and makes a bee line for the TV. The makers got something right with this show.