Customer reviews

Way of the Sword
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 7 January 2013
I enjoyed the disciptive action in this book good storyline very difficult to put down once started. I would like to read more from this author.
on 19 January 2014
a good book well written and very enjoyable to read.
it keeps you interested to the very last page well done
on 14 January 2013
as always, a good read for those of us who despite our age, think we can do it all !!
on 2 August 2014
This book seemed very promising from the outset but as you get further in to the book the background of the main character that was hinted at was never fully exploited. The ending never really made as much of the character linkage as was outlined and therefore I felt that I'd been a bit short changed so only 4 stars
on 14 September 2014
These books by Trevor Scott are always an excellent read, great storylines, with some twists and turns along the way, exciting read and fast moving storyline - these books by Trevor Scott are the ones you never want to put and go back too.
on 29 June 2014
Our bullet proof hero saves the lady in distress after bedding her........................007 in another guise; nevertheless it moves along at a good pace and is plausible, but the 'plot revelation' at the end is a bit muddled.
on 9 January 2015
Overall an excellent read and story. I'd recommend it to anyone as a slightly different conspiracy/thriller story to the norm. Well written and I'll keep an eye out for others written by Trevor Scott.
on 3 June 2016
ERY GOOD YARN I REALLY ENJOED IT LOOKING FORWWARD TO HIS NEXT NOVEL ANDD DONS ADVENTURES I WOULD LIK E TO SEE HIM UP AGAINST THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS
on 30 July 2015
Well paced and written with a good story line. A fine example of the genre. My first Trevor Scott, but not my last.
on 1 July 2014
Very good read and I am looking forward to reading another book by this author in the very near future.