Customer reviews

on 19 February 2015
Epic story I have enjoyed this very much and would like to read on because this is not a bad book it is a great book and I would definitely like to recommend this to a friend to see if they like it.
on 20 April 2014
I think this book is amazing and the author should carry on the series. Once he finishes this series he should make other ones.
on 14 April 2014
great series so far ( i hope ) i really want there to be a fourth book because i just loved this - rock solid - when i finished this one i was just like … - lost for words it was so good! if you wanna buy this and you're not sure what to do and you're looking for guidance, i say a big. fat. YES!!! it leaves you on one of my favourite kind of cliffhanger. it doesn't irritate you because you want to know what is happening, you can just shrug it off and pray another one will come out.
here are the reasons i gave it 5 stars=

1* - action
2* - fun
3* - getting lost ( you know, when its just you and the book. )
4* - for solid epicness!
5* - the cliffhanger the end.

i hoped you like my review and you can find more on numerous other minecraft novels like cubeworld and invasion of the overworld ( a gameknight999 adventure )
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 April 2014
I picked up this book for my son because he loves this kind of stuff. I ended up picking it up for just a moment to see what it was all about and I couldn't put it down. It had me on my toes. The writing was good and it was a very interesting and creative story. interesting way to look at a video game. I'm sure my son will feel the same way once he is done with it.
on 5 June 2014
i strongly advise you make another book 4 otherwise god knows who is the armys leader
ps. (is it herobrine)