- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
Wavlink AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Router Dual Band ( 5Ghz 867Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps ) with 2 USB Ports and 3 External Antenna Support WPS Encryption
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N300 Mbps (2.4 Ghz) + AC867 Mbps (5 Ghz) for media-intense applications and beam forming focuses and strengthens the Wi-Fi signal, Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer.
- 2 USB ports to attach a storage device and quickly transfer large files or share devices across your Wi-Fi network.
- Advanced security to stay safely connected - The WL-WN527A2 offers Wi-Fi Protected Setup along with WPA/WPA2 encryption and build-in firewall for maximum network security. Parental controls enable you to restrict Internet access for children, while guest network features allow you to create separate, restricted network access for guests, keeping your files and devices safe.
- Easy Setup without a CD - Just plug the router into a power source, connect it to your Internet modem and your computer or laptop,follow the quick start guide to connect.
- What is the box: 1x AC1200 Wi-Fi Router; 1x Power adapter; 1x RJ-45 Ethernet cable; 1x User Manual; 1x 12-month warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
TP-Link 450 Mbps Wireless N Cable Router, Easy Setup, WPS Button, UK Plug (TL-WR940N)
ASUS RT-AC51U Dual-Band Wireless AC750 Cloud Router (USB for Media Server, 3G/4G Sharing , Erfast 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router with Multifunctional USB for 3G/4G Sharing, AiCloud) - Black
Wavlink N300 WiFi Router / Wireless Access Point Support WPS Encryption
WiFi Router, MECO Wi-Fi Booster Extender Support Smart Router APP Management with 4 x 5dBi Adjustable Antennas for Home and Office
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Cable Router, 1 USB, 2.0 Port, Support Guest Network and Parental Control, UK Plug (Archer C50)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||WAVLINK UKDirect||Luouc jiany||Amazon.co.uk|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Wavlink Bringing Technology to Life
Wavlink WL-WN527A2 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3x faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5GHz 867Mbps is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
• 3 external adjustable antennas combined with high quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across farther distances. It provides you with optimal wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
• Dual USB Ports - easily share printers, files or media with your friends or family locally or over the internet
• WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) allows users to connect with the internet simply clicking the "WPS "button - establishing a highly secure connection immediately, set up faster, but more convenient, don't need to remember a password any more.
• 1 x Gigabit WAN port and 4 x Auto-MDIX LAN ports, LED status indicators.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Horrible Web interface its the same as these cheap wifi plug repeaters you get from china. Technically speaking it has very limited features. Want to see what clients are connected? NOPE. Want to change ip ranges or adjust DHCP config? NOPE. Custom DNS entry? NOPE. Want to make your eyes bleed with the horrible windows 8 tiles UI? Then this has you covered.
Get the ASUS/TPLINK offerings in this price range...all this has over them is gigabit ethernet (untested on my part), of which you can get a net gear one for £10 anyway.
My main issue is that the 5G wireless kept disappearing. I'm not sure if it auto-roamed into unlicensed spectrum or if it simply stopped broadcasting, but every day I would have to connect to the web interface and resubmit the current configuration (which did not include auto-selection of broadcast channel).
The 2.4GHz connection seemed to be rock solid, but that is not why you buy an AC router.
Another slight issue was that the power cable was very short.
Note that WPS is left on by default and I've disabled WPS as a security measure. This affects all WiFi routers, not just this one. Wavlink left it on by default and it's easy to switch off.
The main advantage is signal strength and it doesn't need to be rebooted as much as the Virgin Superhub 3.
Most recent customer reviews