- Save 13% on Tacklife TPS02L 60PSI Accurate Heavy Duty Air Pressure Tire Gauge when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife TG01 Classic Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge offered by JT-UK. Enter code UC8XLJ6E at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wattmeter Tacklife EM04 Smart Power Meter Energy Watt Voltage Amps Electricity Usage Monitor Tester with Overload Warning, LCD Display for Saving Energy Cost
|Sale:||£5.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£9.99 (67%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ▲Large LCD Count Consumption By Kilowatt Hour. The voltage, current, power factor, frequency status can be display in LCD screen as user choose; Easy for user to get the measurement status instantlyons based on manufacturer specs enables you to cut down your electricity expense
- ▲Smart Technology - The flame retardant causes the frame material with excellent fire retardant effect and the plug exceeds standard testing regulations by 5000 fold, brilliant technique brings you reliable security assurance
- ▲Groundbreaking Memory- A memory function recalls the last mode you selected and retains all data after it is turned off/on standby for maximum convenience; The monitor cuts off power when amperage exceeds 11A
- ▲Multifunctional Options- Different functions for you to choose; Use the Cost/Model/Set/+ button can measure the voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, carbon dioxide volume and electricity consumption
- ▲What You Get - 1 x Tacklife EM04 Advanced Power Meter, 1 x User Manual, 24-Month Warranty, Risk Free Return within 30 Days
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
UK Plug Power Meter Energy Voltage Amps Watt Electricity Usage Monitor Analyzer with Digital LCD Display Reduce Your Energy Costs 230V
Energenie Power Meter
Floureon Power Meter AC 230V~250V 13A Max UK Switch Energy Plug Energy Monitor with LCD Display for Power Consumption Cost Meter Watt Voltage Amp Meter Calculator Analyzer (TS-836A) [Energy Class A+++]
geo Minim Electricity Energy Monitor
Nashone High Accuracy Plug-in Digital Energy Meter Power Monitor With Green Backlight Big LCD Display
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JT-UK||ceyo||Amazon.co.uk||PowerMarket||Green Energy Options||weber-tech|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Safety Information:DO NOT use this power meter with anything that even comes close to the max rated specs, for example, it will cut off power when amp exceeds 11A
Tacklife wish you special joy everyday and all year, peace and love for you。
May this auspicious New Year, bring in loads of joy and success in your life.
We wish you a very happy journey of life.
May you get all you desire.
Check the ☞✿Promotion Messages✿☜ to get speacial offers for the beginning of New Year
Four Controlling Buttons
● the COST controls the transform of Cumulative time, cost, electricity, and carbon dioxide volume showing
● the MODEL controls the switch of voltage, current, power, power factor, the frequency value showing
● with the SET button, you can set the unit cost price and carbon dioxide parameters under the cost mode
● the + button with the clear function, wake up function, you can use it to increase the figures when setting the parameters
The power meter can measure the voltage, frequency, current, power factor, wattage power and record cumulative kilowatt-hour, time and electricity expenses.
Overload protection and Data Hold
When the whole power exceeds the rated power of meter, the indicator will flashes to indicate the danger to protect the meter; and holding the data when meet the sudden power off situation.
Power supply: 230V~60Hz
Max. load: 13A, 2990W
Min. power display: 0.1W
Measure power accuracy: +/-2% or +/-2W(0-100W); +/-2%(100-1800W)
Power quantity accuracy: +/-2%
Min. power quantity display: 0.001kWh
Accumulative power quantity range: 0.000-9999kWh
DO NOT use this power meter with 2990+watt heaters or anything that even comes close to the max rated specs.
1 x Tacklife EM04 Advanced Power Meter
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As it arrived however, it was a fire hazard. I noticed the problem right away when I heard arcing while plugging a device in. Upon inspection I discovered that the wire connecting the live pin was not screwed properly into the terminal. It was loose enough to completely detach from the pin with minimal force (hanging the pin by the wire). The clearance was enough to cause electrical arcing, which provides enough of a spark to be an ignition source for fuel vapours and additionally, if left unchecked, can lead to local heating sufficient to melt the plastic and/or set something on fire.
I'm lucky I caught it before any incident took place and I strongly advise that if you buy this unit or one like it - you should have it inspected by someone who knows about electrical safety, right away if possible.
I must say I was also unimpressed by the use of what appeared to be steel wiring connecting the 240V terminals to the circuit board. I appreciate copper is more expensive, but the increase in retail price to compensate would be negligible, so as far as I'm concerned there's no excuse.
Still - I'm only knocking two stars off for these issues because the problem I found is easily remediable and at that price point I wouldn't expect miracles. Just be careful!
UPDATE: JT-UK got in touch with me as soon as this review went live and arranged to send me another unit. When it arrived and I took it apart there were no indications of poor connection anywhere, so I'm glad to report that while this appears to have been a common occurrence (going by all the other reviews listing symptoms of the same problem), it is not universal. There was nothing wrong with the 2nd unit.
I have advised JT-UK of the exact issue and have had an indication that the problem will be taken up with the manufacturer. Whether anything changes - time will tell.
I choose this one because I liked the solid look and larger than average screen and I am pleased with my purchase.
The product arrived quickly and simply but efficiently packaged. A good set of comprehensive instruction was included to help me in setting the product and overall the system was quite simple and straightforward once I found out the unit price of my electricity from my provider.
As you can see from my video the product works quickly and efficiently but I noticed that in my case it does operate ONLY when the plug of the electrical item that I want to test is not fully pushed into the device. Do not misunderstand me, the device is still operation in safe condition since the plug is just a couple of millimetres out of the socket and therefore still fully isolate from the electrical contact but it is worth mentioning.
For practicality, efficiency and ease of use and size of screen this product is great but I have dropped a couple of stars because of the design fault that forced me to keep the plug slightly out of socket. Simply having internal contacts a touch deeper or making a small lip around the socket could have cured this fault and I have later noticed that other buyers have reported the same issue.
The unit is a simple plug-top device which plugs into the wall with your chosen device (or devices if using an extension - just don't overload it!) plugged into it. As soon as its connected, the display will start to display information about the power source (volts and hertz) and the connected appliance(s) including total duration of activity, cost (in dollars), energy kWh, CO2, current drawn (amps), power drawn (watts) and power factor.
As a resident of the UK, I would rather see a pound sign rather than a dollar sign which is a shame but it doesn't inhibit the use or readings on the device as the cost per kWh is set by holding in the set button and entering whatever value you want - in essence, it could be beans per kilowatt is you wanted - its just a placeholder.
When disconnected from the power itself, the display briefly reads "Off" before the display goes blank but the data and settings are all retained thanks to a small CR2032 coin cell (the thin round one that is found just about everywhere from watches and central locking remotes to doorbells and running lights) which I suspect will last many years before it needs to be replaced.
I am happy with the product and wouldn't have any hesitation recommending it.
Most recent customer reviews
There is a YouTube clip showing this unit and the presenter's unit doesn't pass the power through without twisting the meter.Read more